Discord is a popular platform for communication among gamers and various communities. It provides a wide range of features to enhance the user experience, including the ability to create and manage servers. However, finding the manage server button on Discord can sometimes be a bit confusing for new users.
What is the Manage Server Button?
The Manage Server button on Discord allows server owners and administrators to access various server settings and customization options. It is an essential tool for maintaining and managing a server effectively.
Locating the Manage Server Button
If you are searching for the Manage Server button, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Discord account: Open your web browser and go to discord.com. Enter your login credentials and click on the “Login” button.
- Select your server: On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see a list of servers you are a member of. Click on the server where you want to find the Manage Server button.
- Access Server Settings: At the top left corner of your screen, just below the server name, you will find a down arrow (^) symbol.
Click on it to open a drop-down menu.
- Click on “Server Settings”: In the drop-down menu, you will see various options related to your server. Scroll down until you find “Server Settings” and click on it.
- Find “Manage Server”: In the left sidebar of your screen, you will now see different sections related to server management. Look for “Manage Server” under the “Overview” section and click on it.
Customizing Your Server
Once you have successfully located and clicked on the Manage Server button, a new page will open with a plethora of options to customize your server.
The Server Overview section provides you with general information about your server, including the server name, icon, region, and member count. Here you can make changes to the server name or upload a new server icon.
Under the Roles section, you can create and manage roles for your server members. Roles allow you to assign permissions and set up various tiers of access within your community.
The Members section displays a list of all the members in your server. Here you can manage their roles, kick or ban members if necessary, and search for specific users.
The Channels section is where you can create and manage text channels and voice channels within your server. You can customize their names, permissions, and even create category folders to organize them efficiently.
Server Boost Status
If your server has been boosted by Discord Nitro users, you will find information about Boost Level and perks in this section. This allows you to access exclusive features like improved audio quality and custom emojis.
The Manage Server button on Discord is a powerful tool that allows server owners and administrators to control various aspects of their community. By following the steps mentioned above, anyone can easily locate this button and access the extensive customization options it provides.
So go ahead and explore the Manage Server settings on Discord to make your server stand out from the crowd!