If you’re new to Discord, you might be wondering where to find the server dashboard. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to locate the server dashboard and explore its features.
What is the Server Dashboard?
Before we dive into finding the server dashboard, let’s quickly explain what it is. The server dashboard is a powerful tool that allows server owners and administrators to manage their Discord servers with ease. It provides access to various settings and options to customize your server and enhance your community’s experience.
Finding the Server Dashboard
To find the server dashboard, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Open Discord:
- Step 2: Select Your Server:
- Step 3: Click on Server Settings:
- Step 4: Accessing the Dashboard:
Firstly, launch the Discord application on your device or visit the Discord website and log in to your account.
Once you are logged in, locate and click on the server where you want to access the dashboard. This will open up that specific server’s interface.
In the left-hand sidebar of your selected server’s interface, there will be a list of options. Scroll down until you find “Server Settings” near the bottom. Click on it.
Inside the “Server Settings” menu, there will be a list of tabs at the top. Look for a tab labeled “Overview” and click on it.
Congratulations! You have found the server dashboard!
Navigating Through the Server Dashboard
Now that you have successfully located the server dashboard, let’s take a quick tour of its main features:
- Overview: This tab provides a summary of your server’s activity and allows you to manage basic settings like server name, icon, and region.
- Members: Here, you can view all the members in your server, manage their roles, and invite new members.
- Roles: The roles tab allows you to create, edit, and organize roles for different members or groups within your server.
- Channels: In this tab, you can create and manage text channels and voice channels for different purposes.
- Audit Log: The audit log keeps track of important events within your server, such as member joins/leaves or role changes. It helps you maintain security and moderation.
Finding the server dashboard on Discord is quick and easy. Once you’ve located it, take some time to explore its features and customize your server according to your preferences. With the server dashboard at your fingertips, managing your Discord community will become a breeze!