Primitive Data Types
- Number: Represents numeric values.
- String: Represents textual data.
- Boolean: Represents either a true or false value.
- null: Represents the intentional absence of any object value.
- undefined: Represents the absence of an assigned value.
- Symbol: Represents unique identifiers.
The Object Data Type
Objects as Composite Data Types
By using objects, you can organize related data together, making your code more readable and maintainable. Additionally, objects support dynamic property assignment and manipulation at runtime, allowing for greater flexibility in your programs.