Are you tired of seeing unwanted ads while browsing the internet? AdGuard DNS server might be the solution for you. In this article, we will explore whether AdGuard DNS server is free or not and how it can help improve your online experience.
What is AdGuard DNS Server?
AdGuard DNS server is a popular alternative to traditional ad blockers. It works by filtering out unwanted ads, trackers, and malicious websites at the DNS level. By redirecting your device’s DNS requests to their servers, AdGuard ensures that you are protected from annoying ads and potential security threats.
Is AdGuard DNS Server Free?
Yes, AdGuard offers a free DNS server option for users who want to enjoy an ad-free browsing experience without spending any money. Their free DNS servers come with several benefits:
- No Cost: The most obvious advantage of using their free DNS server is that it doesn’t require any payment. You can start using it right away without spending a penny.
- Ad Blocking: The primary purpose of AdGuard DNS server is to block ads.
With their free option, you can say goodbye to intrusive ads on websites and in apps.
- Malware Protection: In addition to blocking ads, AdGuard also protects your device from malware-infected websites. This helps keep your personal information safe while browsing the web.
- Faster Browsing: By blocking unwanted ads and trackers, AdGuard DNS server improves your browsing speed. You can enjoy faster page load times and a smoother online experience.
If you’re looking for additional features and more advanced functionality, AdGuard also offers a premium version of their service. The premium version includes features like parental control, custom filtering rules, and DNS-over-HTTPS support. However, the free DNS server is a great starting point for anyone who wants to block ads without any cost.
How to Set Up AdGuard DNS Server
Setting up AdGuard DNS server is a straightforward process. Here’s how you can do it:
- Step 1: Go to your device’s network settings.
- Step 2: Find the DNS settings section.
- Step 3: Replace your current DNS server addresses with the AdGuard DNS server addresses. The primary address is 184.108.40.206, and the secondary address is 94.15.15.
- Step 4: Save the changes and exit the settings menu.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up AdGuard DNS server on your device. Enjoy an ad-free browsing experience!
If you’re tired of seeing unwanted ads while browsing the internet, AdGuard DNS server is an excellent solution to consider. With their free option, you can enjoy ad blocking, malware protection, and faster browsing without spending any money. Setting up AdGuard DNS server is simple and can be done in just a few steps.
Gone are the days of annoying pop-ups and intrusive banners – give AdGuard DNS server a try today!