How Do You Make a Private Server on Clash of Clans?
Welcome to this step-by-step tutorial on creating your very own private server for the popular mobile game Clash of Clans. By following the instructions below, you’ll be able to enjoy a customized gaming experience with your friends and fellow players. Let’s get started!
To create a private server, you’ll need:
- A computer or server to host the private server
- A stable internet connection
- The Clash of Clans server files
- Basic knowledge of networking and server management
Step 1: Downloading the Server Files
To begin, download the Clash of Clans server files from a trusted source. These files contain everything necessary to run your private server.
Step 2: Setting Up the Server
Once you have downloaded the server files, follow these steps:
Step 2.1: Installation
- Create a new folder on your computer where you want to store the server files.
- Extract the downloaded files into this folder.
- Navigate to the extracted folder and locate the “start” or “run” file.
- Double-click on it to start running the server.
- Create a new directory on your computer where you want to store the server files.
- Open Terminal and navigate to the directory you just created using the “cd” command.
- Move the downloaded files to this directory using the “mv” command.
- Run the server using the appropriate command specified in the server files.
Step 2.2: Configuring the Server
After starting the server, you’ll need to configure some settings:
- Open your preferred web browser and enter “localhost” or “127.0.1” in the address bar.
- You will be directed to a web interface for server configuration.
- Enter your desired server name, port number, and other settings as per your preferences.
- Save the changes and restart the server for them to take effect.
Step 3: Connecting to Your Private Server
To connect to your private server, follow these instructions:
Step 3.1: Device Configuration
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Navigate to Wi-Fi settings and find your network connection.
- Tap on it and select “Configure DNS”.
- Select “Manual” and add a new DNS server with your computer’s IP address.
- Go to Settings on your Android device.
- Select Wi-Fi and find your network connection.Long press on it and choose “Modify Network”.Enable “Show advanced options” and change the IP settings to “Static”.
- Add your computer’s IP address as the DNS 1.
Step 3.2: Launching Clash of Clans
- Launch Clash of Clans on your device.
- You should now see a new server option available in the game’s settings.
- Select the private server and enjoy playing with your customized settings!
Congratulations! You have successfully created a private server for Clash of Clans.
Now you can enjoy an exclusive gaming experience with your friends, experiment with different game settings, and have loads of fun! Remember to always follow the terms of service and respect fair play rules. Happy gaming!