If you’re a fan of the hilarious multiplayer party game Gang Beasts and want to enjoy it with your friends in a private server on Xbox One, you’re in luck! Setting up a private Gang Beasts server on Xbox One is not as complicated as it may sound. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process step by step.
Step 1: Getting Started
Before diving into the server setup process, make sure you have the following:
- An Xbox One console
- A stable internet connection
- A copy of Gang Beasts for Xbox One
- At least two Xbox Live accounts
Step 2: Setting Up a Local Network
In order to create a private Gang Beasts server, you need to set up a local network connection between your Xbox One consoles. Follow these steps:
- Connect both Xbox One consoles to the same local network.
- Create a party on your primary account.
- Invite secondary accounts to join the party.
This can be done either through Wi-Fi or by using an Ethernet cable. Ensure that both consoles are connected to the same network for seamless communication between them.
To do this, navigate to the Party tab on your Xbox dashboard and select “Start A Party”. Invite your friends who will be joining your private server to this party.
Using the secondary accounts (which must also be signed in on their respective consoles), accept the party invitation from your primary account. This will ensure that all consoles are connected within the same network environment.
Step 3: Launching the Private Gang Beasts Server
Now that your Xbox One consoles are connected on the same network and part of the same party, it’s time to launch your private Gang Beasts server:
- Launch Gang Beasts on your primary account.
- Select a game mode and set up matches.
- Invite secondary accounts to join the game.
- Secondary accounts join the game via invitations.
Select “Local” from the main menu to access the local multiplayer options.
You can choose from various game modes such as Freeplay, Waves, or Gang mode. Once you’ve selected a game mode, configure the match settings according to your preferences.
In the lobby screen, press the Xbox button on your primary controller and select “Invite Party to Game”. This will send an invitation to all secondary accounts connected to your party.
All secondary accounts should receive an invitation notification on their respective consoles. They can accept this invitation and join your private server by pressing the Xbox button and selecting “Join Game”.
And there you have it! You now know how to create a private Gang Beasts server on Xbox One. Gather your friends, engage in hilarious battles, and enjoy endless fun in this quirky multiplayer game!
If you encounter any issues during this process, here are a few troubleshooting tips:
- Check network connections: Ensure that all consoles are connected to the same local network properly.
- Restart the game: If the invitations are not working, try restarting Gang Beasts on your primary account.
- Restart the consoles: Sometimes, a simple restart of all consoles involved can resolve connectivity issues.
With these steps and troubleshooting tips, you should now have no trouble setting up a private Gang Beasts server on Xbox One. Gather your friends, unleash your inner beasts, and have a blast!