Welcome to this in-depth tutorial on how to let your friends join your private server in Adopt Me! If you’re an avid player of this popular Roblox game, you might have wondered how to create a private server and invite your friends to join in on the fun. Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Creating a Private Server
First things first, let’s talk about creating a private server. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Launch Adopt Me and enter the game.
- Step 2: Click on the “..” icon located at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Step 3: A menu will pop up. Click on the “Private Servers” option.
- Step 4: Next, click on the “Create Private Server” button.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your own private server in Adopt Me. Now let’s move on to inviting your friends.
Inviting Friends to Your Private Server
To invite your friends to join your private server, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open up the chat window by clicking on the speech bubble icon located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Step 2: Type “/invite username” without quotes in the chat box. Replace “username” with your friend’s Roblox username.
Note: Make sure that your friend is online and currently playing Adopt Me for this method to work properly.
An Alternative Method
If the above method doesn’t work, you can also invite your friends by following these steps:
- Step 1: Ask your friend to open their Roblox profile.” icon located at the top-right corner of their profile.
- Step 3: A drop-down menu will appear. Click on the “Join Game” option.
This will directly teleport your friend to your private server in Adopt Me.
You now have all the necessary knowledge to create a private server in Adopt Me and invite your friends to join you. Whether you use the in-game chat command or the alternative method through your friend’s profile, you can now enjoy playing with your friends in a private and exclusive environment. Have fun exploring, trading, and adopting pets together!
I hope this tutorial has been helpful to you. If you have any further questions, feel free to leave a comment below. Happy gaming!