Have you ever found yourself in a Strucid private server and needed to kick someone out? It can be frustrating when unwanted players invade your server and disrupt the gameplay.
Fortunately, there are a few methods you can use to tackle this issue. In this tutorial, we will explore how to kick someone from a Strucid private server.
Method 1: Using the Strucid Admin Panel
If you are the server host or have admin privileges, you can use the Strucid Admin Panel to kick players from your private server. Follow these steps:
- Launch Strucid and enter your private server.
- Press the “/” key on your keyboard to open the chat box.
- Type “/admin” in the chat box and press Enter. This will activate the Strucid Admin Panel.
- A new window will appear with several options.
Click on the “Players” tab.
- You will see a list of all players currently in your server. Locate the player you want to kick.
- Click on the player’s name, and a dropdown menu will appear.
- Select “Kick” from the dropdown menu, and confirm your decision if prompted.
Note: Using the Strucid Admin Panel requires admin privileges. If you do not have admin privileges, consider using Method 2 below.
Method 2: Manual Kicking
If you don’t have access to the Strucid Admin Panel or prefer a more hands-on approach, you can manually kick players using Roblox Studio. Follow these steps:
- Open Roblox Studio on your computer.
- In Roblox Studio, click on “View” in the top menu and select “Explorer” to open the Explorer window.
- In the Explorer window, locate and expand the “Workspace” folder.
- Within the “Workspace” folder, you will find a list of objects. Look for an object named “Players”.
- Expand the “Players” object to reveal a list of players currently in your server.
- Right-click on the player you want to kick and select “Kick” from the context menu.
Note: Manually kicking players requires access to Roblox Studio and sufficient permissions to modify the server. If you don’t have access or prefer an easier method, consider using Method 1 with the Strucid Admin Panel.
Kicking someone from a Strucid private server can be a handy tool for maintaining order and ensuring an enjoyable gaming experience. Whether you choose to utilize the Strucid Admin Panel or kick players manually through Roblox Studio, these methods will help you regain control over your private server. Remember to use your admin privileges responsibly and only kick players when necessary.