Are you a fan of Clash Royale and interested in exploring the world of private servers? If you’re using an iOS device, you might be wondering how to get a Clash Royale private server on your device.
Well, you’re in luck! In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to get a Clash Royale private server on iOS.
What is a Clash Royale Private Server?
If you’re new to the concept, a private server is essentially an unofficial version of the game that allows players to have unlimited resources, unlock all cards and arenas, and even customize gameplay features. These servers are created by developers outside of Supercell (the creators of Clash Royale) and offer a unique gaming experience for players.
Step 1: Install TutuApp on your iOS Device
The first step to getting a Clash Royale private server on iOS is to install TutuApp. TutuApp is a third-party app store that provides access to various modded apps and games, including Clash Royale private servers.
- Open Safari on your iOS device.
- Navigate to the official website of TutuApp.
- Download the TutuApp configuration profile by tapping on the “Download Now” button.
- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Select “Profile Downloaded” or “Profile Installed.”
- Tap on “Install” when prompted.
- Enter your passcode if required.
- Tap on “Install” again and then “Done.”
Step 2: Search and Install Clash Royale Private Server
Now that you have TutuApp installed on your device, you can search for and install a Clash Royale private server.
- Open TutuApp from your home screen.
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type “Clash Royale private server” and hit enter.
- Select a trusted result from the list of available servers.
- Tap on “Get” or “Install” next to the selected server.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Navigate to your device’s home screen and open the newly installed Clash Royale private server.
Step 3: Trust the Developer Certificate
To run apps from third-party sources, including Clash Royale private servers, you need to trust the developer certificate associated with it. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to General > Profiles & Device Management or Device Management (depending on your iOS version).
- Select the developer profile associated with the Clash Royale private server app.
- If you have multiple profiles, choose the one that corresponds to the server you installed.
- Tap on “Trust [Developer Name]”.
- Tap on “Trust” again when the confirmation prompt appears.
You’re All Set!
Congratulations! You have successfully installed a Clash Royale private server on your iOS device. Now you can enjoy all the benefits and features that come with it, including unlimited resources and customized gameplay.
Note: It’s important to keep in mind that using a private server is not endorsed by Supercell, the official developers of Clash Royale. So proceed at your own risk and be aware that your progress on the official game won’t carry over to the private server.
Now go ahead, clash with other players, and have a blast!