Discord is a popular communication platform for gamers and communities alike. One way to establish credibility and authenticity for your Discord server is by getting it verified.
The verification process involves obtaining a checkmark badge next to your server name, which adds a level of trust and professionalism. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the steps to get your Discord server verified.
Step 1: Meeting the Requirements
To be eligible for verification, your Discord server must meet certain criteria:
- Size: Your server needs to have at least 1000 members.
- Age: The server must be at least 30 days old.
- Activity: Your server should have an active community with ongoing conversations and interactions.
Step 2: Submitting a Verification Request
If your Discord server meets the requirements mentioned above, you can proceed with submitting a verification request. Follow these steps:
- Login: Log in to your Discord account that has administrative access to the server you want to verify.
- Email Support: Open your preferred email client and compose a new email.
- To: Enter ‘email@example.com’ as the recipient.
- Subject: Specify ‘Server Verification Request’ as the subject of your email.
- Email Body:
- Attach Proof: If applicable, attach any additional proof or information that might support your request for verification. This could include links to official social media accounts, websites, or other relevant sources.
- Send: Once you have filled out the email body and attached any necessary files, click on the ‘Send’ button to submit your verification request.
Hello Discord Support,
I am writing this email to request verification for my Discord server, [Your Server Name].
Server ID: [Your Server ID]
Server Invite Link: [Your Server Invite Link]
We meet all the requirements for verification, including having over 1000 members and an active community. We believe that getting verified will enhance the trust and credibility of our server.
Please let us know if there are any additional steps or requirements we need to fulfill. We look forward to your prompt response.
Note: The verification process may take some time, so be patient while waiting for a response from Discord Support.
Step 3: Await Verification
After submitting your verification request, Discord Support will review your server and the information provided. If everything checks out and your server meets the criteria, they will grant you server verification. You will receive an email notification once your server has been verified.
Tips for Successful Verification
To increase your chances of getting verified quickly, follow these tips:
- Engage Your Community: Encourage active participation within your server by hosting events, giveaways, or discussions to show that your community is vibrant and thriving.
- Promote Your Server: Promote your server through social media platforms, gaming forums, or other relevant communities to attract new members and demonstrate your server’s popularity.
- Maintain Quality: Ensure that your server provides valuable content, helpful moderators, and a positive environment for users.
By following these steps and tips, you can increase the chances of getting your Discord server verified. Remember, verification is not guaranteed, but it is definitely worth striving for as it adds credibility and trust to your community.