Are you a server owner on Discord and want to remove the crown icon that signifies your ownership? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the steps to get rid of the server owner crown on Discord.
Why Remove the Server Owner Crown?
The server owner crown is a symbol that denotes the highest level of authority within a Discord server. While it can be seen as a badge of honor, some server owners may prefer to remove it for various reasons:
- Privacy: Removing the crown can help maintain your privacy by not drawing unnecessary attention to your role as the server owner.
- Aesthetics: Some server owners may want to customize their roles and permissions without the visual distraction of the crown icon.
- Equality: By removing the crown, you can create a more inclusive environment where everyone is seen as equal.
Removing the Server Owner Crown
To remove the server owner crown from your Discord profile, follow these steps:
- Login to your Discord account and navigate to your Target server where you are the owner.
- Select the “Server Settings” option by clicking on the down arrow next to your server name.
- Navigate to the “Roles” tab in the left sidebar menu.
- Select your own role from the list of roles displayed. Usually, it will be named “Server Owner”.
- Deselect the “Display role members separately from online members” option if it is enabled.
- Toggle off the “Display role members separately from online members” option. This will remove the server owner crown from your username.
- Save the changes by clicking on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.
That’s it! The server owner crown should now be removed from your Discord profile. Refresh your server or ask a friend to confirm the changes.
In this tutorial, we have learned how to remove the server owner crown from your Discord profile. Whether it’s for privacy reasons, aesthetic preferences, or promoting equality within your server, removing the crown is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps.
Remember to save your changes and refresh your server to see the updated results. Happy Discord-ing!