Are you a fan of Pokémon and want to bring the excitement of catching and battling Pokémon into your Discord server? Look no further! In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to get Pokecord, a popular Pokémon bot, on your Discord server.
Step 1: Invite Pokecord Bot
To get started, you need to invite the Pokecord bot to your Discord server. Follow these simple steps:
- Open your browser and go to the Pokecord website.
- Click on the “Invite” button on the homepage.
- Select your Discord server from the drop-down menu. Make sure you have administrative privileges for the server.
- Click “Authorize” to give permission for the bot to join your server.
Step 2: Set Up a Channel
Now that you have invited the Pokecord bot, it’s time to set up a channel dedicated to Pokémon activities. Follow these steps:
- Open Discord and select the desired server where you want to set up Pokecord.
- Create a new text channel. You can name it something like “pokemon” or “pokecord”.
- Type “!p start” in the new channel. This command initializes Pokecord in that channel.
You can create multiple channels for different purposes, such as trading or battling. Just repeat step 2 and use different names for each channel.
Catching Pokémon with Pokecord
Pokecord allows you to catch Pokémon by guessing their names. Follow these steps to catch your first Pokémon:
- Type “!p spawn” in the designated channel. This command spawns a random Pokémon.
- Guess the name of the spawned Pokémon and type it in the chat.
- If your guess is correct, congratulations! You have caught a new Pokémon.
If you fail to guess the name correctly, don’t worry! You can try again when another Pokémon spawns.
Battling with Pokecord
Engage in exciting battles with other users on your Discord server using Pokecord. Here’s how:
- Type “!p duel @username” in the designated battle channel. Replace “@username” with the Discord username of the person you want to challenge.
- Select your Pokémon from your collection to battle against your opponent’s chosen Pokémon.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to take turns attacking and defending until one player emerges victorious!
You can only duel with other players who have caught and trained their own Pokémon using Pokecord.
You now have Pokecord up and running on your Discord server. Enjoy catching, training, and battling Pokémon together with your friends and fellow server members!
We hope this tutorial was helpful in getting Pokecord on your Discord server. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us or refer to the official Pokecord documentation. Happy Pokémon hunting!