So, you want to change your profile picture (PFP) on a Discord server? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the steps to get a different PFP on a Discord server. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Open User Settings
To change your profile picture on Discord, first, you need to open the User Settings. To do this:
- Click on the cog icon at the bottom left corner of your Discord window. This will open up the User Settings.
- In the User Settings menu, locate and click on “My Account”.
Step 2: Upload a New Profile Picture
Now that you’re in the “My Account” section of User Settings, it’s time to upload your new profile picture. Here’s how:
- Under the “Edit” tab, you’ll find your current profile picture.
Click on it.
- A new window will appear where you can choose your new profile picture from various sources. You can either upload an image from your device or choose one from previously uploaded pictures.
- Select the desired image and click “Open” or “Upload” depending on your choice.
Step 3: Adjust Your Profile Picture
After uploading your new profile picture, you may need to adjust it to fit properly within Discord’s dimensions. Here’s how:
If your image is too large or not in the correct aspect ratio, Discord will prompt you to crop it. Follow these steps:
- Drag the corners of the crop box to select the desired area of your image.
- Click on “Save” to apply the crop.
Zoom In or Out
If you want to zoom in or out on your profile picture, follow these steps:
- Hover over your profile picture and click on the zoom icon that appears at the top-right corner.
- Adjust the zoom level using the slider.
- Click on “Save” once you’re satisfied with the zoom level.
Step 4: Enjoy Your New Profile Picture!
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your profile picture on Discord.
Your new PFP will now be displayed in all Discord servers where you are a member. Enjoy!
Remember, changing your profile picture is a great way to personalize your presence on Discord. Feel free to update it as often as you like!
We hope this tutorial has been helpful to you. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us. Happy chatting!