Are you looking to change your profile picture (PFP) on Discord for different servers? You’ve come to the right place!
Discord allows users to customize their profile pictures, and you can even set a different PFP for each server you’re a member of. In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to change your PFP per server in Discord.
Step 1: Open User Settings
To get started, open Discord and click on the gear icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen. This will open your User Settings.
Step 2: Navigate to Appearance
Once in User Settings, look for the “Appearance” tab on the left sidebar. Click on it to access appearance-related settings.
Step 3: Select a Server
In the Appearance tab, scroll down until you find the “Advanced” section. Under this section, you’ll see an option labeled “Server-specific Nicknames”. Toggle this option ON.
If you don’t see this option, ensure that you have sufficient permissions in at least one server where you want to change your PFP per server.
Step 4: Change Your Profile Picture Per Server
Now that you have enabled server-specific nicknames, go back to your main Discord window. On the left sidebar, click on the server where you want to change your PFP.
- If using desktop app or browser version:
- In the top left corner of your screen, click on the three horizontal lines icon (also known as “hamburger menu”). This will reveal a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click on your current profile picture. This will open your Profile settings.
- Under the “Avatar” section, click on the “Edit” button.
- Select a new image from your device and adjust it as needed.
- Click on the “Save” button to set your new PFP for that specific server.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines icon at the top left corner of your screen to reveal the server menu.
- Scroll down and tap on your profile picture.
- Tap on the pencil icon next to your current profile picture.
- Tap on “Save” to set your new PFP for that specific server.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your profile picture per server in Discord.
Repeat these steps for each server where you want a different PFP. Now you can showcase unique profile pictures depending on which server you’re active in!
In this tutorial, we’ve learned how to change our profile picture per server in Discord. By following these simple steps, you can personalize your Discord experience and stand out in different communities.
Remember to respect any guidelines or rules set by each server when choosing a new PFP. Happy chatting!