In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to change your Discord avatar for each server. Having a unique avatar for each server can help you stand out and personalize your presence in different communities. Discord provides a simple and straightforward way to change your avatar, and we will walk you through the process step by step.
Step 1: Open Discord Settings
To change your Discord avatar for each server, start by opening the Discord application on your computer or mobile device. Once you have launched Discord, click on the gear icon located at the bottom left corner of the screen. This will open the User Settings menu.
Step 2: Access User Profile
In the User Settings menu, navigate to the left sidebar and click on “My Account.” This will display various options related to your account settings.
Step 3: Change Avatar
Under “My Account,” you will see an option called “Avatar.” Click on it to access the avatar settings.
Discord allows you to choose between two options:
- Upload an Avatar: You can upload an image from your device as your new avatar. To do this, click on “Upload Avatar” and select the desired image file from your computer or mobile device.
- Use Default Avatar: If you prefer not to upload a custom image, Discord provides a variety of default avatars for users to choose from. Simply select one of these avatars that best represents you.
If you want to revert back to your previous avatar at any time, click on “Reset Avatar” located below the chosen image or default avatar option.
Step 4: Server-Specific Avatar
Now comes the exciting part – setting a different avatar for each server you join! Discord allows you to have a unique avatar per server, and changing it is as easy as following these steps:
- Open Server Settings: Right-click on the server’s name in the left sidebar and select “Server Settings” from the context menu.
- Navigate to My Account: In the Server Settings menu, click on “My Account” located in the left sidebar.
- Choose a New Avatar: Under “My Account,” you will find the option to change your avatar specifically for that server. Click on it and follow Step 3 mentioned above to set a unique avatar for that particular server.
The avatar change will only be visible to other members of that specific server. Your global avatar (avatar seen in direct messages and other servers) will remain unchanged unless you repeat Step 4 for each individual server.
Congratulations! You now know how to change your Discord avatar for each server. Enjoy personalizing your presence across different communities and have fun connecting with others!