Welcome to this tutorial on how to add Pepe to your Discord server!
What is Pepe?
Pepe, also known as “Pepe the Frog,” is a popular internet meme that has gained widespread recognition. It started as a character in a webcomic called “Boy’s Club” by Matt Furie and has since evolved into a symbol of internet culture.
Adding Pepe to your Discord Server
If you want to add Pepe to your Discord server, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Downloading the Emote
To add Pepe as an emote on your Discord server, you need to have the image file of Pepe ready. If you already have it, great! If not, you can find various Pepe images available for download on the internet.
Step 2: Uploading the Emote
To upload the emote onto your Discord server, follow these steps:
- Open Discord and navigate to your server.
- Click on the server name at the top left corner of the window.
- Select “Server Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- In the left sidebar, click on “Emoji”.
- Click on the blue “Upload Emoji” button.
- Select the image file of Pepe from your device and click “Open”.
- Enter a unique name for your emote (e.g., “Pepe”) and click “Save”.
Step 3: Using Pepe Emote
Now that you have successfully added Pepe as an emote to your Discord server, you and your server members can use it in chats and messages. To use the emote, type “:” followed by the unique name you assigned to the emote (e., “:Pepe”) and hit enter. The emote will be displayed in chat for everyone to see.
Adding Pepe as an emote to your Discord server is a fun way to express yourself and add some personality to your server. Follow the steps outlined in this tutorial, and you’ll have Pepe up and running in no time!