Are you a gamer who loves to play Minecraft on Aternos servers? If so, why not add your Aternos server to Discord?
This will allow you and your friends to easily connect and play together, creating a seamless gaming experience. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the steps of adding an Aternos server to Discord.
Step 1: Creating a Discord Server
If you don’t already have a Discord server, the first step is to create one. Follow these simple steps:
- Open Discord: Launch the Discord app on your computer or visit the official website.
- Create an Account: If you don’t have an account, click on “Create an account” and fill in the required details.
- Login: Once you have created an account, log in using your credentials.
- Create a Server: Click the “+” button on the left-hand side of the screen and select “Create a Server. “
- Name Your Server: Give your server a unique name that represents your Aternos server.
For example, “My Aternos Minecraft Server. “
- Select Region: Choose the region closest to where your Aternos server is hosted for optimal performance.
- Select Icon (Optional): Customize your server by adding an icon. This can be an image related to Minecraft or your Aternos server.
- Create Server: Click “Create” to create your new server.
Step 2: Adding Aternos Bot to Your Server
Now that you have created your Discord server, it’s time to add the Aternos bot. This bot will allow you to connect your Aternos server and Discord server together. Follow these steps:
- Visit the Aternos Bot Website: Open your web browser and go to https://aternos.org/bot.
- Authorize the Bot: Click on the “Authorize” button on the website to grant permission for the Aternos bot to join your server.
- Select Your Server: You will be redirected to Discord. Select your newly created server from the drop-down menu and click “Continue.”
- Authorize Bot: Review the permissions requested by the bot and click “Authorize” to complete the process.
Step 3: Linking Your Aternos Server
You’re now ready to link your Aternos server with your Discord server. Follow these final steps:
- Open Your Discord Server: Launch Discord and navigate to your newly created server.
- Navigate to Server Settings: Right-click on your server name in the left-hand sidebar and select “Server Settings. “
- Select Integrations: From the left-hand sidebar, click on “Integrations.
- Select Aternos Bot: Scroll down until you find “Aternos” in the list of available integrations. Click on it.
- Link Your Aternos Server: Click “Link Account” and follow the instructions to link your Aternos server.
Congratulations! You have successfully added your Aternos server to Discord.
Now you and your friends can easily connect, chat, and enjoy playing Minecraft together on your Aternos server. Happy gaming!