How Can I Tell Who Boosted My Discord Server?
Discord is a popular communication platform for gamers and communities. One of the features in Discord is server boosting, where members can contribute to upgrading a server and unlocking additional perks.
If you’re a server owner, it’s natural to wonder who boosted your server. In this article, we’ll explore different methods to help you determine who boosted your Discord server.
Method 1: Server Boost Notification
When someone boosts your Discord server, you’ll receive a notification. To check who boosted your server using this method:
- Open your Discord app or website.
- Navigate to your server.
- Look for the bell icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the bell icon to open the notification panel.
- You should see a notification that displays who boosted your server.
Using this method, you can easily find out who recently boosted your Discord server by checking the notifications.
However, it’s important to note that notifications might get cleared or disabled. If that’s the case or if you want to look for older boosters, there are other methods available.
Method 2: Boosting Role
Another way to identify users who have boosted your Discord server is by creating a special role exclusively for boosters. Here’s how you can set it up:
- Navigate to your Discord server settings by clicking on the server name.
- Select the “Server Settings” option from the drop-down menu.
- In the left sidebar, click on “Roles”.
- Click on the “+” button to create a new role.
- Give the role a name like “Server Booster” or something similar.
- Toggle on the “Display role members separately from online members” option.
- Save the changes by clicking on the “Save Changes” button.
Once you’ve created the boosting role, anyone who boosts your server will automatically receive this role. You can then view the members with this role to determine who boosted your Discord server.
Keep in mind that this method won’t show you who boosted your server in the past; it will only work for boosts made after creating the boosting role.
Method 3: Bot Assistance
If you’re looking for a more comprehensive solution to track boosters, you can utilize Discord bots. There are several popular bots available that can help you manage and monitor your Discord server.
One such bot is Dyno Bot.
- Invite Dyno Bot to your Discord server by visiting its website or using a bot list like top.gg.
- Once Dyno Bot is added, give it necessary permissions to access member information and manage roles.
- Configure Dyno Bot to create a custom command or set up an automated message whenever someone boosts your server.
- Dyno Bot will keep track of all boosters, and you can use its commands or dashboard to view and manage them easily.
Using a bot like Dyno Bot can provide you with detailed information about boosters, including timestamps, usernames, and other relevant data. It offers more flexibility in managing and analyzing the boosting activity of your Discord server.
Remember to thoroughly research and choose a reliable Discord bot that suits your needs before integrating it into your server.
Identifying who boosted your Discord server can be achieved through several methods. By utilizing the built-in notifications, creating a boosting role, or employing third-party bots like Dyno Bot, you can keep track of the users who contribute to enhancing your server.
Choose the method that best fits your requirements and preferences to effectively manage and acknowledge those who support your Discord community.