How Can I Tell When My Discord Server Was Created?
If you’re an avid Discord user and manage multiple servers, it’s natural to forget when you created a specific server. Fortunately, Discord has a feature that allows you to easily find out the creation date of your server. In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through the steps to determine when your Discord server was created.
Method 1: Using Discord Desktop App
To find out when your Discord server was created using the desktop app, follow these steps:
- Open the Discord app on your computer and log in to your account.
- Select the server whose creation date you want to know from the left sidebar.
- Right-click on the server name to open a context menu.
- In the context menu, click on “Server Settings. “
- A new window will appear.
In this window, navigate to the “Overview” tab located on the left side of the window.
- Scroll down until you see the “Server Created On” section. The date and time of creation will be displayed here.
Note: If you’re unable to see this information, make sure you have sufficient permissions as an administrator or owner of the server.
Method 2: Using Discord Web App
If you prefer using Discord’s web app instead of the desktop version, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and visit discord.com.
- Log in with your Discord account credentials.
- Select the server whose creation date you want to find from the left sidebar.
- Click on the down arrow next to the server name to reveal a dropdown menu.
- In the dropdown menu, click on “Server Settings. “
- You’ll be redirected to the server settings page.
Look for the “Overview” tab on the left side of the page and click on it.
- Scroll down until you find the “Server Created On” section. The creation date and time will be displayed there.
Note: Similar to the desktop app, ensure that you have sufficient permissions to access this information.
Knowing when your Discord server was created can be helpful for various reasons, such as keeping track of milestones or planning events. By following either of the methods outlined above, you can easily find out this information using either the Discord desktop app or web app. Always remember to check your permissions if you cannot see this information as it may require administrative access.
Now that you’ve learned how to determine when your Discord server was created, go ahead and check the creation dates of your servers!