Have you ever wanted to play MooMoo Io with just your friends Maybe you’re tired of being constantly attacked by other players or simply want a more controlled and private gaming experience.
Well, the good news is that it is indeed possible to create your very own private server in MooMoo Io! In this tutorial, we will guide you through the steps on how to set up your own private server and start playing with your selected group of friends.
Step 1: Gathering the Required Materials
Before we dive into the process of creating a private server, there are a few things you’ll need to have handy:
- A computer or laptop
- A stable internet connection
- A web browser (we recommend using Google Chrome for optimal performance)
Step 2: Accessing the Game Files
To create a private server on MooMoo Io, we need to access the game files first. Here’s how:
- Launch your web browser and navigate to the official MooMoo Io website.
- Once on the website, right-click anywhere on the page and select “Inspect” from the context menu. This will open the Developer Tools panel.
- In the Developer Tools panel, locate and click on the “Network” tab.
This will display all network requests made by the website.
- Now, refresh the page by pressing F5 or clicking on the refresh button in your browser.
- In the network requests list, look for a file named “game.js” or something similar. This is usually one of the largest files listed.
- Click on the “game.js” file to open it in a new tab.
Step 3: Modifying the Game Files
Now that we have the game file open, it’s time to make a few modifications to enable private server functionality:
- In the game.js file, use the “Find” function (usually accessible by pressing Ctrl + F) and search for the term “sandbox”.
- You should find a line of code that looks something like this:
- Change the value from
!1. This will enable private server mode.
- Save the modified game.js file by either right-clicking and selecting “Save As” or using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + S. Make sure to save it with an appropriate name like “game_private.js”.
Step 4: Hosting Your Private Server
We’re almost there! Now that we have our modified game file ready, let’s host our private server:
- Create a new folder on your computer or laptop and name it something like “MooMoo Private Server”. This will be your server directory.
- Move the modified game_private.js file into this newly created folder.
- You’re now ready to host your private server locally. Simply double-click on the game_private.js file, and your default web browser should open with MooMoo Io running in private server mode!
If you want your friends to join your private server, they will need to connect to your local IP address. You can find your IP address by doing a quick search on Google or using network tools like ipconfig (Windows) or ifconfig (Mac/Linux).
And there you have it! With just a few simple steps, you can create and host your very own private server in MooMoo Io. Enjoy playing the game with your friends in a controlled and private environment!
Remember, while creating and playing on private servers can be a lot of fun, make sure to always respect the rules and guidelines set forth by the game developers. Happy gaming!